Since the concrete will solidify into hard blocks in a short time and have certain corrosivity to the steel and paint of the concrete forced mixer, it is necessary to clean the concrete adhered to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet after each use of the concrete forced mixer storage tank. These include:
1. Wash the inlet with water before loading each time to keep the inlet moist during loading;
2. Fill the cleaning water tank provided with the concrete forced mixer with water while loading;
3. After loading, wash the inlet and clean the residual concrete near the inlet;
4. After unloading at the construction site, wash the discharge tank, and then add 30-40 l of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; Keep the concrete storage tank rotating forward and slowly when the concrete forced mixer returns;
5. Remember to drain the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading;
6. At the end of each day, completely clean the concrete storage tank and around the inlet and outlet to ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking.