At present, the automatic feeding mixer is common in the concrete construction industry and is also a popular concrete mixing equipment. The normal and long-life smooth use of the automatic feeding mixer is inseparable from daily effective maintenance. Let's take a look at how to effectively maintain the automatic feeding mixer:
1. Before starting the automatic feeding mixer, a comprehensive inspection must be carried out to ensure that the quantity of each component is normal and reliable, whether the bolt connection is fastened, whether the operation is flexible, etc.
2. The lubrication points of all parts shall be carried out according to the schematic requirements, and the refueling place must be kept clean.
3. The pipelines of hydraulic and pneumatic systems shall be sealed firmly, and whether there is wear, oil leakage, air leakage and other phenomena shall be checked and eliminated in time.
4. Check the hydraulic pump. Hydraulic motor, deceleration bend and other components must be maintained in accordance with the requirements of the product manual.
5. The automatic feeding mixer shall regularly check the wear of mixing blades and repair them in time.
6. Maintenance of supporting roller: the lubricating grease shall be added regularly every 3 months, and the surface of the supporting roller of the mixing drum shall be filled with oil once a day to avoid abnormal wear of the supporting roller.
7. Maintenance of water supply system: the water supply mode of concrete mixer truck is pneumatic water supply, and the air is taken from the chassis air reservoir. Therefore, the tightness of its air circuit should be checked frequently to ensure that the chassis air circuit will not be affected.
8. Maintenance of mixing drum of automatic feeding mixer: after each work, there must be coarse stones in the mixing drum and washed with clean water. Operate according to the discharging method to drain the accumulated water in the drum. At the same time, wash the cement Residue around the surface of the mixing drum and the base. Correct treatment and maintenance can prolong the service life of the mixing drum.
9. When people enter the mixing drum for maintenance, the engine must be turned off, and the start key shall be kept by the maintenance personnel entering the mixing drum to ensure personal safety.
10. When off duty, the mixing drum. The appearance of the feeding and discharging device and the vehicle body shall be washed with water to prevent the concrete from binding on the cylinder wall, blades and other places. If local concrete congealing hard blocks are found, they shall be removed as soon as possible, but the parts shall not be damaged.
11. When the concrete mixer is not used in winter, the accumulated water in the water tank and the cleaning pipeline shall be drained.
The above is the automatic feeding mixer http://www.phonebynet.net/ Thank you for your browsing. If you want to know other product information, please log in to our official website. Automatic mixer automatic feeding mixer