Concrete mixer truck is composed of truck chassis, mixing drum, transmission system, water supply device, full power take-off, front and rear supports of mixing drum, reducer, hydraulic transmission system, feeding and discharging system, control mechanism, etc. Its working principle: take out the power of the car chassis through the power take-off device, drive the variable displacement pump of the hydraulic system, convert the mechanical energy into hydraulic energy and transfer it to the quantitative motor, the motor drives the reducer, and the reducer drives the mixing device to mix the concrete. The reasons why the mixing drum of concrete mixer cannot rotate and the solutions are as follows:
1. If the concrete gets stuck during transportation, there will be no problem after cleaning.
2. Troubleshooting of hydraulic system or engine:
1) Open the manhole cover of the mixing cylinder of the concrete mixer, loosen the pipe joint of the high-pressure hose on the motor, rotate the mixing cylinder to make the manhole of the mixing cylinder inclined downward, and discharge the concrete from the manhole of the mixing cylinder of the concrete mixer.
2) Remove the high-pressure hose from the motor, connect the high-pressure hose for rescue, connect the other end to the oil pump of the rescue vehicle, connect one end of the emergency oil return pipe to the motor oil drain port of the fault vehicle, and connect the other end of the oil return pipe to the oil return port of the oil pump of the rescue vehicle. Use the rescue vehicle to control the rotation of the mixing cylinder of the fault vehicle and discharge the concrete.
3. In case of motor failure, the treatment is relatively simple. The motor of the rescue vehicle can be unloaded and installed on the failure vehicle, then the oil pipes can be connected well, and the concrete in the mixing drum can be discharged by starting the rescue vehicle.
When the concrete mixer truck fails, it is necessary to judge the cause of the failure in time and take effective measures to discharge the concrete in the mixing drum before solving the failure.