The correct use of automatic feeding mixer is conducive to the smooth construction, and can improve the efficiency of the project. If not properly used, it will damage the mechanical parts of the equipment and reduce its service life. The most important thing is to operate in strict accordance with the operation instructions. In summer, if the temperature of the automatic feeding mixer is too high, it should stop immediately and continue to use after the temperature drops. Today, let's make a brief introduction to the correct use of radiator of automatic feeding mixer truck
1. The effective environment of standby radiator should be kept ventilated and dry.
2. It is suggested that soft and hard water should be used after softening treatment to avoid the formation of internal blockage and scale of radiator.
3. In winter, in order to avoid core cracking caused by freezing, such as long-time stop or indirect stop of mixer truck, the water tank cover and water drain switch should be set to discharge all water.
4. The water level gauge should be cleaned every 3 months or according to the actual situation, all parts should be removed and cleaned with warm water and non corrosive detergent.
5. When the radiator needs to be drained and then filled with water, the drain switch of the engine block should be turned on first, and then turned off when there is water flowing out, so as to avoid blistering.
6. In daily use, the water level should be checked at any time, and water should be added after shutdown and cooling. When adding water, the water tank cover shall be opened gradually, and the operator's body shall be kept away from the water inlet as far as possible, so as to prevent scalding caused by high-pressure steam gasoline.
7. The radiator should not touch with any acid, alkali or other corrosive properties.
8. In the use of antifreeze, in order to avoid the corrosion of radiator, please make sure to use the long-term anti rust antifreeze produced by regular manufacturers and in line with national standards.
9. According to the actual situation, the user should clean the radiator once every 1-3 months. When cleaning, wash with clean water along the side of the reverse wind direction.
10. In the process of installing the radiator, please do not damage the strapdown (piece) and bump the radiator to ensure the heat dissipation capacity and sealing.
The correct operation mode can effectively improve the application effect of the radiator of the automatic feeding mixer, and also can avoid the loss of the equipment due to improper operation in the application process. I hope these common sense can help us to operate and use the equipment reasonably.